Plan your weightloss here:
Here are some of the posts that may help you:
Burning Fat: Foods to include in the plan:
Your plan can include:
- Fruit – your plan can include any fruit including fresh, frozen, dried or canned in natural fruit juice. This includes apples, bananas, pears, oranges, grapefruit, satsumas, sultanas, raisins, pineapple, mango, kiwi fruit, strawberries, raspberries, blackcurrants, nectarines, peaches, melons, star fruit etc
- Fruit juice – either make homemade fruit juices or smoothies from fresh fruit, or drink ready-made juices. Make sure ready-made juices are labelled as being ‘pure’ or ‘unsweetened’.
- Vegetables – eat any vegetables including fresh, frozen or canned in water (without salt added). This includes carrots, onions, turnip, swede, sprouts, cabbage, peppers, mushrooms, sweetcorn, peppers, leeks, courgettes, broccoli, cauliflower, salad, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions etc
- Beans and lentils – eat any beans, including those that have been dried or canned in water. This includes red kidney, haricot, cannellini, butter, black eye, pinto, red lentils, green lentils and brown lentils
- Tofu and Quorn
- Oats – sprinkle oats over fresh fruit or use to make porridge, sweetened with honey and fresh fruit
- Potatoes – all types
- Brown rice and rice noodles
- Rye crackers, rice cakes and oatcakes
- Fresh fish – eat any fresh fish including cod, plaice, mackerel, salmon, lobster, crab, trout, haddock, tuna, prawns, Dover sole, red mullet, halibut, lemon sole, monkfish, swordfish etc. Canned fish in water is suitable too eg salmon or tuna
- Unsalted nuts – eat any including Brazil, peanuts, almonds, cashew, hazel nuts, macadamia, pecans, pine nuts, pistachio, walnuts etc
- Unsalted seeds – eat any including sunflower and pumpkin
- Plain popcorn – without sugar or salt
- Live natural yoghurt
- Extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Garlic, ginger and fresh herbs
- Ground black pepper
- Water – at least 2 litres a day. Tap or mineral water is fine.
- Herbal or fruit teas
HOPE THIS HAS HELPED!
ANY QUESTIONS, JUST ASK. AND I’LL ANSWER THEM AS BEST AS POSSIBLE!
stay strong, and run on.